EFGLAS Equipment Wire & Cable
EFGLAS is a composite insulation of glass and PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene). EFGLAS provides extreme strength, abrasion and temperature resistance by using a combination of PTFE tape and a PTFE impregnated glass yarn braid.
EFGLAS Equipment Wire Key Characteristics
- Excellent resistance to fuels, hydraulic fuel and petroleum and ester based oils
- Operating temperature: -75°C to 260°C
- 600V Rating
- Nickel Plated Conductors
- White with EFGLAS print legend for ease of identification
- Aerospace and Aircraft Wiring
- Industrial applications in extreme environments where high tensile strength is required
EFLGAS coated cables and wires are designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of BS G 222:1976 Specification for EFGLAS type electric cables.