ETFE Equipment Wire & Cable
A modified co-polymer of ethylene and tetrafluoroethylene, ETFE is a highly resilient, highly flexible flame retardant fluoropolymer with excellent impact strength, particularly suitable for high stress applications.
- Operating temperature: -75°C to 150°C
- 600V Rating
- Available with Silver-Plated or Tin-Plated Conductors
- Range of 11 standard colours and striped colour options for ease of identification
- Radiation resistant (2 x 108 RADS)
- Good chemical and moisture resistance for optimum performance in extreme conditions
- Excellent abrasion and impact strength for protection during and after installation
- Can be supplied with an etched surface finish to improve adhesion
- Airframe and Aircraft Wiring
- Military Communications Systems
- Automotive Wiring
- Underfloor Heating
Product Data - ETFE Military of Defence Standard Styles
A range of ETFE equipment wires designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of the DEF STAN 61-12 PT 29/1 specification for extruded insulation, types ETFE & ETFE METSHEATH.
- -75°C to 150°C for Silver Plated Copper Conductors
- -75°C to 135°C for Tin Plated Copper Conductors
Product Data - Military Specification Styles
A range of ETFE equipment wires are designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the MIL-W-22759 specification.
- -65°C to 150°C for Tin Plated Copper Conductors