PEEK Equipment Wire & Cable
A semi-crystalline thermoplastic, PEEK offers excellent mechanical properties and chemical resistance coupled with outstanding thermal and combustion characteristics.
- Operating temperature: -75°C to 200°C
- 600V Rating
- Available with Silver-Plated or Nickel-Plated Conductors
- Range of 11 standard colours and striped colour options for ease of identification
- Halogen free and low toxicity
- Toxicity index > 0.2 < 1.5 (type 2)
- Excellent radiation resistance
- Nuclear Power Wiring
- Chemical Processing
- Ultrahigh vacuum (UHV) environments
A range of halogen-free, radiation resistant PEEK insulated wires.
- -75°C to 200°C for Silver-Plated Copper Conductors
- -75°C to 200°C for Nickel-Plated Copper Conductors