PFA Equipment Wire & Cable
PFA is a fluoropolymer with similar properties to PTFE, excellent resistance to chemicals, oils, lubricants, and extreme temperatures, superior flexibility and improved dielectric strength.
PFA Equipment Wire Key Characteristics
- Operating temperature: -75°C to 260°C
- 300V, 600V or 1000V Rating
- Available with Silver-Plated or Nickel-Plated Conductors
- Range of 11 standard colours and striped colour options for ease of identification
- Compact, lightweight for space and weight saving
- Superior dielectric properties
- Good flexibility
- Military Communications & Avionics
- High-Intensity Lighting
- OEM Appliance Wiring
PFA Insulated wires are designed and offered as an alternative to Types A, B and C referenced in the BS 3G 210:1996 specification for PTFE insulated equipment wires & cables.
Product Data - PFA UL/CSA Approved Styles
A range of PFA Insulated wires are designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of UL STYLE 1709, 1710, 1726 & 1727 or CSA Standard C22.2 No. 210 (2a7.8).
- Operating temperature: -75°C to 250°C – UL1726 & 1727
- Operating temperature: -75°C to 200°C – UL1709 & 1710