PFA Equipment Wire & Cable
PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy) is a fluoropolymer with similar properties to PTFE. PFA equipment wire provides excellent resistance to chemicals, oils, lubricants, and extreme temperatures, superior flexibility and improved dielectric strength.
- Operating temperature: -75°C to +260°C
- 300V, 600V or 1000V Rating
- Available with Silver-Plated or Nickel-Plated Conductors
- Range of 11 standard colour and striped colour options for ease of identification
- Compact, lightweight for space and weight saving
- Superior dielectric properties
- Good flexibility
- Perfect for both insulations and jackets
- Military Communications & Avionics
- High Intensity Lighting
- OEM Appliance Wiring
- Industrial Applications
- Extreme Environments
PFA insulated equipment wires are designed and offered as an alternative to Types A, B and C referenced in the BS 3G 210:1996 specification for PTFE insulated equipment wires & cables.