POLYIMIDE Equipment Wire & Cable
POLYIMIDE is a compact, lightweight and mechanically tough polymer with good flexibility, heat and chemical resistance.
POLYIMIDE Equipment Wire Key Characteristics
- Operating temperature: -75°C to 200°C
- 250V to 1000V Rating
- Available with Silver-Plated or Tin-Plated Conductors
- Range of 11 standard colours and striped colour options for ease of identification
- Compact and lightweight
- Low smoke and low toxicity properties
- Excellent radiation resistance
Typical POLYIMIDE Applications
- Airframe and Aircraft Wiring
- Military Communications and Avionics
- Automotive Wiring
- Nuclear Power Installations
Polyimide equipment wires are designed and manufactured for high temperature, high voltage and lightweight, small diameter applications.
Polyimide Radiation Resistant Equipment Wire is a hybrid construction utilizing nickel-plated copper wire, polyimide films and a polyimide enamel topcoat. This construction is suitable in environments with radiation levels of 1 x 109 RADS and has a maximum operating temperature of 300°C.