POLYIMIDE Equipment Wire & Cable
Heatsense Cables manufacture a range of POLYIMIDE Equipment Wire & Cables. Polyimide is a compact, lightweight and mechanically tough polymer with good flexibility, heat and chemical resistance.
- Operating Temperature: -75°C to +200°C
- 250V to 1000V Rating
- Available in Silver-Plated, Tin-Plated and Nickel-Plated Conductors
- Range of 11 standard colours or striped colour options for ease of identification
- Compact and lightweight
- Low smoke and low toxicity properties
- Excellent radiation resistance
- Airframe and Aircraft Wiring
- Military Communications and Avionics
- Automotive Wiring
- Nuclear Power Installations
Polyimide equipment wires are designed and manufactured for high temperature, high voltage and lightweight, small diameter applications.