PTFE Equipment Wire & Cable
A synthetic fluoropolymer of tetrafluoroethylene, PTFE offers outstanding resistance to chemicals, oils, lubricants, temperature extremes and particularly suitable for use in severe environments.
- Operating temperature: -75°C to 260°C
- 300V to 1000V Rating
- Available with Silver-Plated or Nickel-Plated Conductors
- Range of 11 standard colours and striped colour options for ease of identification
- Superior dielectric properties
- Can be supplied with an etched surface finish to improve adhesion
- Military Communications and Avionics
- Aerospace and Aircraft Wire Harnessing
- Automotive Sensor Systems
- OEM Appliance Wiring
Product Data - PTFE BS 3G 210:1996
A range of PTFE Equipment wires designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of BS 3G 210:1996, specification for PTFE insulated equipment wire & cable.
- -75°C to 190°C for Silver Plated Copper Conductors
- -75°C to 260°C for Nickel Plated Copper Conductors
Product Data - PTFE UL/CSA Approved Styles
A range of PTFE equipment wires designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of UL AWM & CSA styles, specifications for PTFE insulated equipment wire & cable.
- -75°C to 150°C for UL Style 1164, 1198
- -75°C to 200°C for UL Styles 1180, 1199 and CSA AWM
Product Data - PTFE Military Specification Styles
A range of PTFE equipment wires designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the MIL-W-16878 (NEMA HP4) specification.
- -65°C to 200°C for Silver-Plated Copper Conductors
- -65°C to 260°C for Nickel-Plated Copper Conductors